Project dissemination in events/ conferences:
- Bajzikova, L., & Lasakova, A. (2014). On the drivers, barriers and challenges of innovation in university education. In H. Sajgalikova, & S. Simkova (Eds.). Kvalita jazykoveho vzdelavania na univerzitach v Europe V. Conference proceedings. Bratislava: Ekonom, pp. 24-35.
- 18th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers. Santorini Island (Greece), July 17-21 2014.Silvia Florea
- Marketing Identity 2014. Congress Centre Smolenice SAS, Smolenice (Slovakia), November 4-5 2014. Andrew Gibson
- 4th International Symposium Shaping Europe 2020: Socio – Economic Challenges. Bucharest (Romania), November 14-15 2014. Silvia Florea
- Implementation of Innovations in Education -Challenges and Dilemmas. Teacher Education Faculty of The University of Belgrade (Serbia), Faculty of Education of The University of Maribor (Slovenia) and State Higher Vocational School of Nowy Sacz (Poland); November 14 2014. Paper presented: Using New Technologies, Social Networks in Future Education, Role of Governance in Introducing Innovations (by Marko Marhl)
- 2nd edition of the Bologna Researchers Conference, Future of Higher Education. Bucharest (Romania), November 24-26. Silvia Florea
- UNESCO Global High-Level Policy Forum on Online, Open and Flexible Higher Education for the Future We Want: From Statements to Action: Equity, Access, and Quality Learning Outcomes, Paris, France 9-11 June, 2015.
- 37th EAIR Annual Forum, Krems, Austria, 30 Aug-2 Sept 2015.
Published reports and/or journal contributions:
- Gibson, Andrew, Hazelkorn, Ellen & Colfer, Barry (2014). Report on the Survey of Governance and Adaptation to Innovative Modes of Higher Education Provision (GAIHE), in Reports, Paper 26.
- Florea, Silvia & McGrath-Hoareau, Cecile (2014). Governance and Adaptation to Innovative Modes of Higher Education Provision. Management of Sustainable Development Journal (MSD), V.6, N1, pp 35-38
- Florea, Silvia & McGrath Hoareau, Cecile (2014). Innovative Modes of Higher Education Provision in Europe: Commitment and Sustainability. Conference Proceedings (Varna)
- Bajzíková, Lubica and Anna Lašáková (2014) On the Drivers, Barriers and Challenges of Innovation in University Education
- Florea, Silvia (2014). Finding a Way to Win: On Competition, Internationalization and MOOCs. Review of Applied Socio- Economic Research Pro Global Science Association
This is how online casino sites where you can play casino games as listed in this online casino sites.
, V(7-2) (ISSN: 2247-6172)
- Florea, Silvia and McGrath Hoareau, Cecile, (2014), Innovative Modes of Higher Education Provision in Europe: Commitment and Sustainability in Series: Mathematics and Computers in Science and Engineering Series |31, ISBN: 978-1-61804-247-7, ISSN: 2227-4588, 2014, (pp 186-190).
- Florea Silvia, Wells, Peter J. şi Florea, Diana, ”The Web is the Limit: Language, Culture and Moocs” în Diversité et Identité Culturelle en Europe, nr 11-1, 2014, published by the Museum of the Romanian Language, ISSN: 2067 – 0931, (pp 53-67).
- GAIHE Project Presentation in Journal of Human Resource Management, 2016, vol. 19, no. 1.
- Danube University of Krems, Austria (March 18-20, 2015)
- University of Vienna, Austria (April 26-29, 2015)
- University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece (Sept 8-11, 2015)
- UNESCO Chairs working group meeting, Barcelona, Spain (Sept 28-30, 2015)
- European Commission, MSCA Advisory Group meeting, Brussels, Belgium (Oct 19-21, 2015)
Workshops on MOOCs
- Silvia Florea. Workshop Title: Towards “The End of the University” in a Massively Open Online World: MOOCs and Beyond. Held at the 18th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers, Santorini (Greece), July 17-21 2014
Media channels dissemination